Here’s the status of our mashup for the Open Social Hack-a-Thon:
- Twitter is integrated and performing adequately.
- Google Contacts is integrated, but we have not been able to fix a blocker bug. (I blame it on lack of sleep.)
- Oauth is working, but the undocumented MySpace REST API has hung us up at every turn.
- The main architecture is complete, and seems to work.
- The main form, while not beautiful yet, is working.
- Our detail form for the Google Contact type works.
So all in all, we got close, but we have not deployed a new version because the “show it live” part isn’t ready.
We hope to have something live tomorrow…after some sleep. Here’s a screenshot of what we have at the moment (click to embiggen):