Date: Wednesday May 21
Morning Session: 9:00 – 10:00 am MDT
Register for the morning event to attend
Afternoon Session: 2:00 – 3:00 pm MDT
Register for the afternoon event to attend
Have you finished the 3 Start Tab tutorials, or close to finishing these? We would like to invite you to a new learning program for developers new to Bungee Connect.
We now have two live webcasts to choose from: one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Both webcasts will cover the same content so, select the time that works best for you.
Bungee Connect’s 101 “live” Webcast will focus on:
- Application building blocks: classes, fields, function, forms, etc.
- What does “model driven” mean and how it helps you build app in Bungee Connect
- Walk through of a small application
- How is the model connected to the view: Model-View-Adapter model
- How do the components interact
- How inheritance can simplify your app
- A chance to ask any questions you have about the Start Tab, building apps in Bungee Connect or any other burning questions!
If you haven’t completed the 3 Start Tab tutorials, please spend some time checking them out before attending this webcast! We’re looking forward to getting to know you and discover what you want to do with Bungee Connect.
Amy Ballard, Community Program Manager