Joshua Porter is a usability consultant, web designer, researcher and blogger specializing in the art of social design for the web whose experience includes five years at world-renowned User Interface Engineering. Josh’s blog (Bokardo.com) is a must-read favorite for UI and web designers and is finishing up his first book, to be published in the next few weeks (details below).
47:55, 21.9 MB
By leaving a comment about this episode, you will be automatically entered to win a free car*.
Here are links to some of the resources mentioned in this episode.
- Bokardo.com: Joshua Porter’s blog (rss)
- Joshua’s new book – Designing Social Web Applications (Voices That Matter)
“How do you create and launch a vibrant social web application that people are motivated to use? Getting people to participate (and stay participating) is the key to any web-based strategy, but you have to do more than simply add features. This book teaches you how. By using real world examples and a bit of social psychology theory, this book provides a solid foundation for designing your next great web application.”
- Joshua & Alex’s past podcast endeavors
- Feb 8-10: Socal Linux Expo is coming
- Come see Ted’s presentation
- This Show’s Web Tips:
- How to find The Bungee Line online: click here
*Offer not valid after January 28, 2008.